Seeking an Adult-Only Vacation? Top Adult-Friendly Resorts in the Caribbean and Mexico
Looking for an adult-only, kid-free, adventure of a lifetime? If you want to be alone with your 'adult' friends or your true love, then make sure you check out these top Caribbean and Mexico escapes. Believe it or not, there are an array of resorts that offer adult-only fun (some clothes optional!) and entertainment minus the kids, kiddie clubs and kid-friendly shows.
Many Mexican and Caribbean hotels and resorts have set strict restrictions when it comes to adult-only vacations. Numerous resorts have a minimum age of 18, yet there are still a few resorts that consider 13 to 17 years old to be of an 'adult status'.
Take a break, enjoy a kid-free retreat to the tropical islands of the Caribbean. You deserve it after waking all hours to tend to morning and school chaos, making lunches, driving the kids to sporting events and overlooking as they try a new recreational activities, as well as chaperoning slumber parties, keeping your kids happy and making their lives easier. So, what about you? When do you get to feel free and unchained from daily responsibilities? Now! Now it's your turn to have some fun and be pampered!
Grab the phone and call up grandma and grandpa, your best friend, your ex-husband or wife etc. and ask them to take the kids for a week and start planning your escape to the sun. Hopefully, one of them will help you out and say yes. Hopefully. I am crossing my fingers for you. Get ready to enjoy some time for yourselves!
Here are some Caribbean adult-only all inclusive hotels and resorts to check out when planning a kid-free escape:
- Gallery Bay Resort & Spa, St. John's, Antigua
- Almond Beach Club & Spa, St.James, Barbados
- Coconut Beach Club, St. John's, Antigua
- BlueBay Villas Doradas, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
- Excellence Punta Cana, Puerto Cana, Dominican Republic
- Iberostar Grand Hotel Bavaro, Punta Cana, Dominican
- LaSource, Point Salines, Grenada
- Sandals Carlyle Inn, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Couples San Souci, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Hedonism II, Negril, Jamaica
- Secrets St. James, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Club Ambiance, Runaway Bay, Jamaica
- Sandals Halycon Beach St. Lucia, Castries, St. Lucia
- Palm Island Resort, Palm Island, St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Below you will find some Caribbean hotels and resorts that offer adult-only fun, but are not all-inclusive packages:
- Ladera Resort, Castries, St. Lucia
- LaLuna, St. George's, Grenada
- Bucuti and Tara Beach Resorts, Eagle Beach, Aruba
- Jake's, Whitehouse, Jamaica
- The House, St. James, Barbados
Some Mexico adult-only hotels and resorts to look into:
- Le Blanc Spa, Cancun (all-inclusive)
- Me by Melia Cancun, Cancun (all-inclusive)
- Temptation Resort & Spa, Cancun (all-inclusive)
- Me Cabo - Adult Oriented, Cabo San Lucas (European Style)
- Sabor Cozumel Resort & Spa, Cozumel (all-inclusive)
- Capella Ixtapa, Ixtapa (European Style)
- Punta Serena VIlla & Spa, Manzanillo (all-inclusive)
- Casa Velas Boutique, Puerto Vallarta (all-inclusive)
- Secrets Capri Riviera, Punta Bete (all-inclusive package)
- El Dorado Royale, Punta Maroma ( all-inclusive)
If you want to visit any of these Caribbean destinations or inquire about other adult-only resorts in the Caribbean, call us at 1-800-563-5722 or visit us at www.CanadaTravels.com for current promotions and special deals. We;re here to help you travel!
More romance across the globe: See below!